Julie's Juliery Journal

Friday, August 20, 2004

Website changes!

Hello! Today I have made a few changes to my website. Mainly, I've decided to keep some "generic" info about Julie's Jewelry on the main page, so that new visitors will have easy access to the basics. Info about my contest for free beads & jewelry will now be along the right side of the main page. Overall, I don't plan to change the main page very often (except to add new pictures, and new contest info). From now on, any other 'chit chat' will be posted here! I figure that will make things a bit cleaner and perhaps a bit more professional. :) The next contest drawing is this weekend......I'm excited! Thank you to everyone for all your votes. :)

3 Comments:

Blogger Marianna said...

Hi Julie! Hooray for bloggers! I love bloggers and to read everyone elses blogs too! I LOVE your new charm bracelets they are awesome!

9:34 PM  
Blogger Rogue said...

Wouldn't you know it!
I came here to say hi and what not and that StarGirl chick beat me to it!
I can't seem to go anywhere anymore where she's not!

8:01 PM  
Blogger Marianna said...

Hi Julie! Me again just wanted to say that I love all your new venetian glass jewelry and a HUGE thank you again for thinking of my on your wonderful trip I love my beads and I just bought a really pretty and big bali toggle and I've made the heart into a charm and attached it to the loop end and now I'm working on the necklace part so I can wear it with the toggle in the front because it looks really cool with the heart and then I'm going to either make myself earrings or a bracelet with the beautiful foiled cubes. I'll have to post a pic when I get it all done I can't wait to wear them! :) So anyhow I love your new jewelry!

3:54 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home