Julie's Juliery Journal

Thursday, August 26, 2004

Yay for New Beads!!

Today I am excited because I've been doing nothing but making beads in the evenings, and I listed two new bead auctions on Ebay last night! It's been 4 days in a row that I have had time for bead-making, which is wonderful. For awhile we were super busy because we were re-painting the entire inside of our house, which was a loooooong process!! So now that that's done, I finally have some spare time again. :) I've been making lots of fun holiday beads, I listed a Halloween set on Ebay. The other Ebay set is a classic black & white set. Both sets include lots of matched pairs. I'm getting much better at making pairs...sometimes it can be hard to make sure 2 beads are exactly the same shape and size, to be used for making earrings potentially. So that is always a challenge, but I'm getting a lot better at it! I'm almost finished with 3 more bead sets...they will be Christmas, gold/white, and autumn colors, so stay tuned for those!! The Christmas set will be particularly neat because I have some GORGEOUS encased Christmas florals I've been working on, and I absolutely LOVE them!!! Here are links to the 2 sets I listed on Ebay last night: Halloween
and
Black & White

1 Comments:

Blogger Marianna said...

Julie! those are so cool! I just had to pop in and let you know how gorgeous they are plus holy cow those are perfect matches they are perfect for earrings!
Hugs!
Marianna

4:04 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home