Julie's Juliery Journal

Wednesday, October 18, 2006

Holiday rush already!

Hello! The holidays are still a couple months away, but the mad rush for holiday-themed beads is already starting!! I've been having lots of fun making Christmas beads, including a fun set up on Ebay right now. I've also been working on some very adorable reindeer beads, some Christmas trees, and a few other holiday designs. I am planning to list a "Christmas Earring Pairs" auction in the next week or so - I just need to finish a couple more beads. The auction is guaranteed to have some really great beads!!


I am also working on some new bookmarks, featuring lampwork beads and Swarovski crystals. They will be a new addition to my craft shows this holiday season! I've never made beaded bookmarks before, but I am excited about it! There are definitely lots of neat possibilities. Speaking of craft shows, my first one of the season is November 4th!! Just 2 and a half weeks away...Eeeek! I still have a ton of items I want to make before then!! I did get a good chunk of time this past weekend where I was able to sit down and make a lot of bracelets and necklaces, but there is still much more to be done!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home