Julie's Juliery Journal

Thursday, January 19, 2006

Good Morning!

Hello! Not too much is going on, but I thought I'd stop in and say "hello" anyway. I've added several new bead sets to my site (including St. Patrick's Day beads and springtime/Easter beads), and also a few new pairs of earrings. For awhile there, I was making beads for 2 hours every day for about a week, which was really great. But I haven't had quite as much time this week. Time to get back in the swing of homework again! This semester shouldn't be *too* crazy, but still. Everything takes time, and unfortunately I don't have quite enough of that!

I need to post a picture of some of the glass critters I've been making... Kitties, koalas, pigs, and bunnies so far!! I think they are turning out really adorably and I can't wait to make even more of them! I might just make myself a whole bracelet of animals. It would be super cute! And I know I still need to post a picture of my kiln, too. I'm totally loving it, it's working out great for me.


Well, like I said, not a whole lot is new with me. Hope you are having a good January! And if you are still in need of some cute Valentine's Day earrings, just check out my "holiday" earring section! :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home