Julie's Juliery Journal

Thursday, December 08, 2005

Busy December!

Hello! My craft show last weekend was a huge success! I was soooo excited, because it's always hard to predict how craft shows will go. Sometimes nobody is buying anything, and other times you hardly get a moment of rest because it is so busy. This craft show was my best one since I started making and selling lampwork and Swarovski jewelry. Yippee!!! :) So now that it's over, I can relax a bit. Just kidding! I have one presentation on Monday of next week, and then one exam on Wednesday, so I'll be spending lots of time studying. But after that, I'm free for a few weeks! Then I can finish my Christmas shopping, etc. I'm almost done, but there's a few little things I still need to get.


While my mom & me were at the craft show, David and my dad were busy installing new toilets in both of our bathrooms! They did a great job. We got American Standard Champions, same as what David's parents have - talk about nice toilets!! They are working really great so far! :)


This weekend is dress-shopping for Dawn's wedding, one group meeting for school, and seeing "Little Women" at the Fisher Theater in Detroit. I just read the book a couple years ago, so I'm looking forward to seeing the play!


I have been listing lots of Christmas auctions on Ebay - please check them out! There's still time to stock up on stocking stuffers!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home