Julie's Juliery Journal

Thursday, December 01, 2005

Keeping Busy!

Hello! I am getting ready for my big jewelry show this weekend...please stop in and say hello if you can! I even have a special coupon for 25% any one item. If you buy multiple items, I'll even let you use the coupon for the most expensive one. :) So right now I have all my tables set up in my basement, with all my jewelry set up on them, so I can see what I have and what still needs to be made! I'll have tons of crystal-only (Swarovski of course) pieces at the show, as well as some great charm bracelets, watches, and more. Lots of holiday-themed items, as well as every other color you can imagine! It should be a lot of fun. This is a new show for me, so I am hoping it goes well. Then afterward, I'll be darting over to my friend Joan's wedding shower, so that should be fun too! I wrapped her presents last night and went to put away my wrapping paper and when I came back Patches had already started chewing on my nice fancy bow. Sorry Joan!!! That cat is a bit nutty sometimes!


I'm also keeping plenty busy with end-of-semester presentations and studying for final exams. Next semester will be my last semester, then I'll be DONE!!!! I love school and I love to learn, but I am totally looking forward to having more spare time for making jewelry & beads, reading, and exploring all the other potential new hobbies that have been on hold for the past few years!


The holiday season is already starting to get busy, and it's only December 1st! This weekend is the craft show and bridal shower, along with a get-together with some of my extended family on Sunday. Then the next weekend, I'm going bridesmaid-dress-shopping with my friend Dawn, who is getting married in September 2006...yippee!! I love weddings. :)

Well, time to get back to work. Bye for now!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home