Julie's Juliery Journal

Thursday, April 28, 2005

Yay for May!!

Hello everyone! Classes are done for the semester, and I feel sooooo free now! I am totally enjoying it. I actually have time to go shopping and look at things that aren't on my shopping list! I can do things at a leisurely pace, rather than constantly rushing so I can get back to all the schoolwork that needs to be done. I'm going to get spoiled and then I will be very depressed when classes start again in June. Oh well. Just one more year, then I'll be all finished! :)

I wanted to say a HUGE CONGRATULATIONS to my wonderful friends Jenny & Tim, who got married on April 16 after *9 years* of dating! The entire day was absolutely perfect. Now Jenny & Tim are back from their honeymoon to the Grand Canyon, and are beginning their new life together. I wish them all the happiness in the world! Here is the happy couple:

I am planning to make a page with a lot more wedding pictures, so once it is ready, you will be able to find it here.

3 Comments:

Blogger Julie said...

Hi Angie!! Nice to meet you! :) One of these days I should sign up for Livejournal because I have a couple friends with journals there as well. Thank you for stopping in, and I'm sure I'll be seeing you around! Keep an eye on Jenny & Tim for me! Hope they don't drive you nuts! ;)

1:07 PM  
Blogger Marianna said...

great pics julie! Did you do the jewelry for the bride and bridal party?

3:00 PM  
Blogger Julie said...

Of course!! :) And it was lots of fun! 1 bride, 2 attendants, 1 junior attendant, and 1 flower girl. Lots of room for creativity!

12:56 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home