Julie's Juliery Journal

Wednesday, November 24, 2004

Happy Thanksgiving!

Happy Thanksgiving tomorrow, everyone! Hope you have a fabulous day! I'm expecting to have a fun Thanksgiving: My mom and one of my sisters are coming with us to my husband's parents house for dinner, which we haven't tried before. Hopefully things go smoothly and my sister behaves herself. ;) This weekend I'll be busy getting ready for my craft show on December 4th. I did the same show last year, and it went pretty good, so I am excited to do it again. I still have lots of items I want to make! Plus I need to re-stock the salon where I sell my jewelry, so they will have enough jewelry for the holiday rush!! I should probably also make time for homework this weekend, and I may also be getting together with my friend who is getting married in April, since we need to assemble all of her silk bouquets, corsages, etc. So that should be fun! I also have a bit of a cold/cough these days, so hopefully I can squeeze in some extra sleep and relaxation this weekend as well. Here is a funny picture my mom sent me...Have a good holiday everyone!


1 Comments:

Blogger Marianna said...

Hi Julie!! I love this picture I was laughing so hard! lol!
I've been coughing sniffling too so I hope you feel better soon. How did the craft show go?

2:48 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home