Julie's Juliery Journal

Friday, August 27, 2004

More Beads!

Good afternoon! Last night I listed 2 more bead sets on Ebay: Christmas and Gold/White. I love the encased polka dots with goldstone cores and also the encased Christmas florals! Check them out! :) Over the weekend, I hope to finish my upcoming "autumn colors" bead set, I still need to make a few more beads and then the set will be complete. I also have some sage green glass that I'd like to try using for the first time. Might be yet another nice autumn set coming soon! I want to make as many beads as possible over the next couple weeks and stockpile them, because once classes start up again I'll have pretty much no spare time whatsoever. So the more beads I can get made now, the better!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home