Julie's Juliery Journal

Friday, September 10, 2004

The Latest

Hello everyone! I bought a lentil masher this week, so I can't wait to try making some lentil-shaped beads this weekend! I am definitely excited about it. It is really ice tongs, bought at Linens N Things for $4.99, and bent a bit to realign the ends so they meet up in a more parallel fashion. I read about this on a bead-making website and thought it sounded a lot better than paying big bucks for a "real" lentil masher! :) So I'm hoping to make my very first lentils this weekend. I hope it goes smoothly! Saturday (tomorrow) I'm going to the Grosse Ile Home & Garden Tour, which my aunt is the chairperson of. I'm looking forward to it, I just love big fancy houses! :) It is also Welcome Weekend at my church, so I'll be busy with that as well. My sister and her new boyfriend are coming over for dinner tonight, so that will be fun as well. Lots of fun stuff going on this weekend! Hope everyone has a good one!

1 Comments:

Blogger Marianna said...

How's it going with the new lentil masher? they're addicting to make:)ps. I love your fuschia, lime and black set!

3:51 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home