Julie's Juliery Journal

Tuesday, September 07, 2004

Labor Day updates

Hello! Hope everyone had a good Labor Day! We visited with some family, and just sat around the house & relaxed most of the weekend, which is always nice! I got quite a few beads made, look for them on the new "Bead Specials" section of my site! If no one snaps them up, I'll be moving them to Ebay next week. More specials will be posted as soon as I get more of the beads cleaned up & strung. There will be more holiday beads, and also some pink/lime/black. Not much else is new with me, except classes start tomorrow, so hopefully all goes well! Taking 3 master's-level courses, plus working full time (although I'm cutting down to 32 hours instead of 40 per week), plus running my jewelry/bead business, plus all the volunteer work I do at church & with other groups....hopefully I don't have a breakdown by the end of the semester, ha, ha, ha!!! Stay tuned for more beads to be posted hopefully tonight!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home