Julie's Juliery Journal

Monday, December 20, 2004

Happy Holidays!!

Hi Everyone! I hope all of you are having a good holiday season. I really can't believe Christmas is almost here, I don't know where all the time goes! I've been super busy with presentations/exams/papers for school, and my last exam is this afternoon. I've also been getting together with lots of family and friends, and doing lots of Christmas shopping (I think I'm finally done...now I just need to get everything wrapped!!) I also had a craft show earlier this month, which went fairly smoothly, it could have been better, but oh well. So I've had very little time for making new jewelry or beads these past few weeks. I have a week off from work between Christmas and New Year's, so I'm hoping to play with my torch quite a bit during that time. I also plan on having several sales on Ebay after Christmas...Time to clear out a bunch of my older merchandise to make room for some new stuff! I have sooooooo many lampwork beads that have been sitting around waiting for me to make jewelry out of them. At one point, I was totally out-of-control with my bead-buying, so even though I barely bought any beads this past year, I still have a TON of them in stock from before!! Plus, I really want to focus on using my own handmade lampwork beads during this coming year, as well as starting a bridal jewelry collection. I have lots of big ideas, and I just hope I can find enough time for all of them! Once I'm done with school (only 1.5 more years...), it will be so nice to have more free time again. But in the meantime, I'll try and make the best use of my Christmas vacation as possible! :) Hope everyone has a great holiday season, and keep warm!!!! :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home