Julie's Juliery Journal

Thursday, October 06, 2005

Great New Beads!

Hi Everyone! Once again, I've been slacking about writing in my blog... :( But I just had to drop in and share some totally awesome new beads with you!! I have been putting in a lot of time at the torch lately, and I am loving all the neat new designs I'm coming up with. On Ebay, I just listed my absolute FAVORITE Christmas beads ever - every bead in the set is accented by sparkling goldstone! GORGEOUS!!!! Here is a pic:


And here is another set I just listed on Ebay - a very classic and versatile set:


And finally, a preview of another set that is coming in the near future...



I absolutely LOVE these!!! The flowers "overlap" so that the petals for one flower are actually the petals for the next flower as well. I am working on making a whole set of burgundy and purple beads, and these will be included in it!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home