Julie's Juliery Journal

Tuesday, June 14, 2005

Summer Fun!

Hello again! Wow, 2 posts in the same month! I'm improving!! This weekend was our family trip to Mackinac Island, which was tons of fun. We stayed in a condo on the island, and brought our bikes with us. We biked ~40 miles total while we were there, including going around the perimeter of the island. The Lilac Festival was going on, so David & I ran the 10K (6.2 mile) run that was part of the festival. I did it in 57 minutes, 12 seconds, which is the best I've ever done in a 10K! We also did a carriage tour, lots of shopping, went to the new butterfly house, explored Fort Mackinac, ate lots of fudge, and rented the movie "Somewhere in Time" which was actually filmed on Mackinac Island. Here are David, me, my sister Joann, my mom, and my sister Barbara downtown:



In beady news, I did make a few new pairs of earrings this past week, and I've added them to my website, and I've listed a bunch of jewelry on Ebay as well. I hope to keep a steady stream of items on Ebay during the rest of the summer. So definitely stay tuned!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home