Julie's Juliery Journal

Monday, January 29, 2007

St. Patrick's Day Beads!

Hello! Well, I know it's not even Valentine's Day yet, but I was in the mood to make some St. Patrick's Day beads this past weekend...so I did! Here is a sneak peek. They will be posted on Ebay starting tomorrow (Tuesday) night. I had lots of fun making them!!



In other beady news, I've been listing lots of Valentine's jewelry on Ebay, and I'll probably list a few more pieces on Tuesday or Wednesday this week as well (that way, you'll still have time for them to be won and shipped by February 14th!) I have some fun ideas for red Raku heart earrings and a matching necklace! :-)


In other non-beady news, I'm keeping busy with preparations for my sister Mary's wedding shower. I'm making topiary floral centerpieces for the tables - something new for me!! And I'm learning that they aren't as easy to make as I thought they would be!!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home