Julie's Juliery Journal

Saturday, February 02, 2008

More New Beads & Jewelry!

Happy Saturday!! Here is a fun picture of some of the beads I've made over the past couple weekends:


And here's some of the fun earrings I've made with these beads (you can find them for sale in the Earrings--Juliery section of my site):







Today I plan to make some St. Patrick's Day beads so stay tuned for those! I already made a St. Patrick's Day necklace using one of my clover beads:



The weather was soooo nice last weekend - 52 degrees in January is pretty impressive! I went running for half an hour (outside!) and then went shopping and did not even wear a coat. :) Next weekend we are going skiing in Squaw Valley, CA, so we'll get the other extreme! My husband has a conference there, so I am tagging along. Neither of us have EVER skiied before, so this should be interesting!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home