Julie's Juliery Journal

Thursday, March 06, 2008

Etsy store is open!

Hello! I am excited to announce that my new Etsy store is open for business! I started listing some items on February 29th, and it did not take long for some new customers to find me... Thank you to all who have placed orders so far! :) I am keeping particularly busy with the bead orders, because I am making them once they are ordered. It is a new challenge for me to replicate my previous bead sets, but things are coming along well!! I think this is a great opportunity to refine my techniques and hopefully the new versions of the bead sets will be even nicer than the originals. :)


I decided to "put all my eggs in one basket" (pun intended!) and post all of my Easter jewelry on Etsy as well, so if you are looking for bunnies and Easter eggs, be sure to check out Etsy!! Hopefully it doesn't get too hard to keep track of what I've posted where. Can't really post things in multiple places unless I have multiples of the item, becauase what if they both sell, you know?!! Yikes!! :)


If anyone is in the Detroit area this weekend and is looking for something fun to do, check out the 2008 Detroit Autorama!! My dad is going to have his Family Vette II on display there, which is really exciting. This is one of those times when really wish I could be home in Michigan... It was super exciting when his first Family Vette made an appearance at the 2004 Autorama, and this is going to be just as cool!!


Finally, Happy Birthday to my husband David who turns 28 on Saturday!! :) He is catching up with me, LOL. :) We are planning on taking advantage of as many "free restaurant birthday food" deals as possible.


Have a good weekend!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home