Julie's Juliery Journal

Thursday, March 27, 2008

Happy Belated Easter!

Happy (belated) Easter! We took a short trip back home to Michigan to see our families. It is always great to see everyone. :) I have been keeping very busy with custom orders, which is also great! I am finally caught up on custom bead set orders from Etsy, and I still have a couple more custom jewelry orders involving custom beads that I am still in the process of making. Thank you for keeping me occupied!! I've created several new pairs of earrings as well, and I hope to get those posted to my website this weekend.


A couple weekends ago, we drove 2 hours to Kearney, Nebraska to see the 500,000 sandhill cranes that migrate through there. It was amazing just how many cranes there were!!! They stay for about a month and snack on leftover corn from the farmers' fields. At night they all roost in the Platte River. It was sooo neat to see them!







Next weekend, my sister Joann is flying out to visit us. I am looking forward to showing her around Lincoln!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home