Julie's Juliery Journal

Saturday, October 04, 2008

Happy Fall!

Hello!!! No, I did not fall off the face of the earth. :) I have a tendency to slack off and relax during the summer when sales are typically slower anyway... But now that fall is here it is time to get into gear again! I've been putting in a lot of torch time and stockpiling beads to sell and to make into jewelry. I'm proud to say I've finally mastered my "new" Minor Burner torch, and I love it!!! I can make beads a lot quicker using that torch, and it is also much quieter, which is neat. I have my first holiday craft show coming up in 2 weeks...I'm excited!! It is at my church, and this will be the 2nd year I've done that show. Sales have been picking up on Etsy for the fall, and I'm thinking about listing on Ebay again, too. Etsy has been a great place to showcase my items, and I'm excited for my first holiday season as an Etsy vendor. I also decided to re-vamp my website a bit - it was time for a change! I hope you like it. :)


I had a good long summer - hard to believe it is October already! This summer, I did a bit of traveling... went back to Michigan for 10 days in July, and also took smaller trips to Annapolis MD, Anaheim CA, and Kansas City MO. I spent my birthday at DisneyLand, which was really fun. They gave me a special "Happy Birthday, Julie" button to wear, so people kept wishing me a happy birthday all day. :)


It has still been in the lower-to-mid 70's here every day, so it really doesn't feel too much like fall yet. But our yard is covered in leaves, there's Halloween decorations everywhere, and football season is in full swing, so I suppose fall is here! :) I'll try my best to post more often this season. :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home